30.2 C
Port Louis
Sunday, February 25, 2024

Download The App:

Read in French

spot_img

Baby Burned By A Cup Of Milk

Must Read

A 20-month-old baby was admitted to the intensive care unit of the Burns’ Unit of the Victoria Hospital, Candos after being burned by a cup of milk that accidentally spilled on him Sunday morning. The baby had reached for the cup, which was sitting on a table in the living room. He was rushed to the hospital in Candos by his parents.

On Sunday, May 22, at about 6 p.m., a police officer from the Phoenix Police station gave a statement on behalf of the child’s father, a 32-year-old trainer living in the Closel, Phoenix area. In this complaint, he explained that the father had put a cup of hot milk on a table in the living room to go to his room. It was on Sunday, May 22, at around 10 am. At the same time, he said he heard his son screaming and he immediately went to the living room. There, his daughter informed him that the baby had spilled the cup of milk on him.

Together with his wife, the father took his son to the hospital, who was admitted to the Female Burns’ Unit with his mother, where he is being kept for observation. An investigation has been initiated to determine the exact circumstances of this accident.

- Advertisement -spot_img

More Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles