22.6 C
Port Louis
Sunday, June 16, 2024

Download The App:

Read in French

spot_img

TAG

Burn

Gas Shower Fire.. 19-Year-Old Woman Dies Of Burns

Nabiihah Fatimah Anoowar, 19, did not survive the burns she sustained on the evening of Tuesday February 20. The victim was taking a shower...

College Student Burned In Class By A Fellow Student

A 14-year-old teenager studying in grade 9 at a private secondary school in Plaine des Papayes reported a case of aggression in his classroom...

He Is Burned In The Face With Boiling Water

After a night out at a bar in Grand Bay, a 28-year-old Quatreborn man ended up in the Burns' Unit of the Intensive Care...

Four-Month-Old Baby Admitted To Burns’ Unit With A Burned Cheek

A 26-year-old resident of Hollyrood No. 2, Vacoas, has been actively sought by Vacoas police officers since Thursday, March 16. This after his four...

Young Woman Burned With Boiling Water

A 20 year old student from the village of Mare d'Australia was admitted to the Burns' Unit of the Victoria Hospital, Candos on Thursday...

Teenager Injured In Face By Firecracker

A 14 year old boy was admitted to the Burns' Unit of Victoria Hospital, Candos after suffering burns to his face from firecracker shrapnel....

Baby Burned In Face With Noodles

A twelve-month-old girl was burned on the right side of her face on Thursday afternoon, August 4, with noodles. The bowl, which was held...

Boy Burned With Contents Of Hot Water Bottle

An 8-year-old boy was admitted to the intensive care unit of the Burns' Unit of the Victoria Hospital in Candos on Tuesday evening, June...

Baby Burned By A Cup Of Milk

A 20-month-old baby was admitted to the intensive care unit of the Burns' Unit of the Victoria Hospital, Candos after being burned by a...

A Baby Burned With Hot Water

A one and a half year old girl was accidentally scalded by a container of water that her father was carrying. This accident took...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest news