The draw for the Champions League quarter-finals on Friday produced two matches between defending champions Chelsea and Real Madrid and Manchester City and Atletico Madrid.
The winners of these two clashes will meet in the semi-finals, while the other semi-final will pit the winners of Benfica-Liverpool and Villarreal-Bayern Munich against each other. The quarter-finals are scheduled for 5 and 6 April (first leg) and 12 and 13 April (second leg).
- Chelsea-Real Madrid
- Manchester City – Atlético Madrid
- Villarreal-Bayern Munich
- Benfica – Liverpool
THE FINAL TABLE:
The winner of Manchester City – Atlético Madrid will meet the winner of the quarter-final between Chelsea and Real Madrid in the semi-final.
The winner of Benfica-Liverpool will meet the winner of the quarter-final between Villarreal and Bayern Munich in the semi-final.
THE SCHEDULE FOR THE REST OF THE 2021/2022 EDITION OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :
- Quarter-final first leg: Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 April.
- Quarter-final second leg: Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 April.
- Semi-final first leg: Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 April.
- Semi-finals second leg: Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 May.
- Final: Saturday 28 May at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis (France).