24.1 C
Port Louis
Friday, August 19, 2022

Download The App:

Read in French

spot_img

Baby Burned In Face With Noodles

Must Read

A twelve-month-old girl was burned on the right side of her face on Thursday afternoon, August 4, with noodles. The bowl, which was held in her hands by her young mother, slipped and the contents were thrown on her face. The child was admitted to the Burns’ Unit of the Victoria Hospital in Candos.

It was around noon on Thursday, August 4 that this accident occurred. The mother was sitting on a sofa in the living room next to her child when her 22-year-old sister served her a bowl of noodles. She had barely turned around to feed her child when the bowl slipped out of her hand and the contents were thrown onto the right side of her daughter’s face.

The girl was rushed to the Jawaharlall Nehru Hospital in Rose-Belle with burns. After receiving treatment, she was later transferred to the Burns’ Unit of Candos Hospital where she was admitted.

An investigation was initiated in this case at the level of the police station of Curepipe.

- Advertisement -spot_img

More Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles